Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cousins


This weekend Ava Kate got to meet her cousins Lila and Laney and her Uncle Nathan and Aunt Sarah. Our weekend was all about hanging out with the family. Lila and Laney were both very much smitten with her- she had several mommys this weekend! I thought I would share some of the cute things her cousins said about her.

Lila- I just want to squeeze her out of her outfit!
Lila- I wish she was my sister so I could live with her.
Keller- She is so adorable!
Keller- Is she doing good with eating, is she spilling her milk?
Laney- She's so cute, I just want to sit on her! (She didn't though)
Laney- Can I nurse her?
Laney- She is the greatest baby in the world!

This afternoon Nana, Keller, Lila and Laney were all sitting on the glider outside singing a medley of songs to Ava Kate (photo above). It was just one of the many priceless moments from this weekend! Needless to say when Laney and Lila had to leave to go home today they were very sad to leave her and we were sad they had to go!

Meeting Lila, Laney, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Nathan for the first time.
Ava Kate is sure going to love her big cousin Lila and will probably think she is oh so cool!
I have a feeling Laney and Ava Kate are going to have lots of fun getting into things together!
Two Little Mommies!
Our tough little Keller sure gets soft and tender when holding Ava Kate. He sure does love her!
My cousins make me laugh already!
Enjoying being the center of attention.
Uncle Nathan said they look like a bunch of vultures around her!
Pretty soon Ava Kate will be joining them at the cousin table.
One day Ava Kate will be joining in on this fun and mess!
Enjoying time with Grandmother and Aunt Sarah!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE that first picture of the cousins. I hope you printed that and framed it in your house. What a lucky little one to have so much help and such sweet cousins. I think we're coming to A-town this week with Benjie. I'll be coming over!

Tiffany said...

Too Cute! I'm so glad she has so many cousins to play with! They're like brothers and sisters who come to visit!She is so precious!

Jenny Wakulat said...

Ava and her little cousins are so beautiful.

Jamie said...

Hello, My name is Jamie. I'm one of Mandi Wood's friends and I've been keeping up with you and praying for you and your sweet Ava for so long. I too have struggled with infertility and now have a three month old after three IUI's and two IVF's any way I've always meant to write you but I'm just now getting around to it. I thought of you and wanted to share this blog post with you from Kelly at Kelly's Korner. Here is the link http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2009/04/because-i-ask-you-to-pray-lot.html
I know you will be able to relate to it all too well. Congratulations on such a little beauty!

Anonymous said...

Laney you can nurse me I would LOVE to suck on your titties while my hand goes in your knickers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would make your bald p---y feel sooooooooooooo good