Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

We enjoyed the rest of our holidays and hope you did as well! I know I enjoyed having a lot of time off and just spending time with family and friends. Christmas Eve all of my family came to our house for snacking and gift exchange. Ethan and Keller had a lot of fun with all their new toys. I think Uncle Justin had as much fun with Keller’s hot wheels track as Keller did. Ava Kate got some more cute outfits! We intended to go to the Christmas Eve service but we didn’t quite make it in time. Our friends the Stewarts were in town so they dropped by with their girls to visit with everyone. Christmas morning Justin and I got up and went in our pajamas out to my parent’s house for Santa presents with my parents, sister and her boys. Keller loved his Star Wars Clone Wars game and helmet and Ethan was a little timid of his Batman four wheeler but I bet he’ll be on that thing in no time saying faster, faster. Ava Kate got a darling onesie that says Miracle on the front and has little angel wings on the back. She truly is our miracle! After opening presents we made a huge breakfast and stuffed ourselves to the point that I had to go home and take a nap before getting ready to go to grandmother and papa’s for lunch. We all got a Wii Fit for my grandparents for Christmas so after lunch we all spent hours piled in their bedroom setting up our Mii’s (which was almost as entertaining as actually playing the games) and trying out the Wii Fit games. You should have seen this 6 month pregnant mama hula hooping. I’m sure it was quite a site! We spent the next couple of days baking lots of cupcakes. We had two orders the weekend right after Christmas. Justin, mom, Uncle Dave and I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which was a good movie but a little long especially for me since I’m making more frequent trips to the ladies room these days. Last week my Uncle Nathan, Aunt Sarah and little cousins Lila and Laney came in town so we had several more family gatherings at my grandparents house this past weekend which meant lots more food, more Wii and more family fun!
Ava Kate's first Easter dress thanks to Grandma and Moony!
Precious miracle onesie for our miracle baby- thanks Nana and Pop!
Our own Star Wars Clone!
Getting a little brave!
They were very excited about getting their picture made- can you tell?
My Merry Christmas from Justin!
Aunt Natalie is making sure Ava Kate will be styling with this little dress!
Lila hula hooping- Wii fun for the family!
28 Week Belly- post holiday eating!

2 comments:

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Cute diaper bag!! Audrey has that same blue dress!

BbChoy said...

that's a blessing from God