Thursday, November 22, 2012

Blessed and Thankful!

We spent Thanksgiving at Grandmother and Papa's this year and enjoyed all the traditional Thanksgiving food, napping and some gorgeous weather!  We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for!  At the top of my thankful list this year is healthy children and family, with so many families we know dealing with illness and loss this year I feel so blessed by the health of our family.  I am thankful to have two beautiful miracle babies and knowing there are so many still waiting for their little miracles I feel abundantly blessed with the two God has given us.  I am thankful for family and that we have so much family right here in Abilene and that our children get to spend so much time with them.  And above all else I'm so thankful for God's grace and love which I could never earn but he so lovingly pours out on me daily!



No comments: