Monday, October 8, 2012

This, That and the Other

I've gotten really bad about not taking pictures with the big nice camera lately and just pulling out my phone instead.  If that isn't bad enough, I've also gotten bad about taking pictures on my phone and then never doing anything with them so here is my dump of the last month's photos from my phone!

We love the red bullseye!

Ava Kate's First Skate Night- she loves her teacher Mrs Williams!

 Singing Happy Birthday to Grandmother- Lila and Laney joined in thanks to Facetime!

Bowheads, he's going to get her for this one day!

Introducing my girl to one of the greatest movies ever, Annie!  I forgot how funny it is!

Taking charge!

 Love my little stinker!

And love this lioness!

She loves her ballet teacher!

 Baby brother already flirting with big sister's friends!

Camping in, my kind of camping!

Future gymnast 1?

Future gymnast 2?

 At work with mama and helping Mrs. Debbie, her favorite

Worked her to sleep!

Someone else likes to take photos with my camera and sometimes that isn't good especially when in a dressing room and photos are being taken without your knowledge, those were deleted immediately upon finding!

 Poor baby boy had to start breathing treatments!  I have a love hate relationship for fall for this reason- love the cooler weather, pumpkin spice in my chai tea lattes, pumpkin anything for that matter, boots, scarves, etc but HATE what it does to me and my babies allergies/sinuses!

No comments: