Monday, September 17, 2012

3.5

I can hardly believe my baby girl is already 3 1/2!  We had an impromptu 1/2 year celebration after school.  She wanted cupcakes so we went to McKay's for some sweet treats and afterwards we watched a few of her baby videos together at home.  Of course I got all teary eyed reminiscing and thinking about how fast time flies.  And after all of that and knowing my littlest baby won't be a baby much longer, I got the urge to do it all again, although not anytime in the near future!

She is a spunky, smart, observant, dramatic, stubborn, clever, beautiful, imaginative, frilly, bossy and silly 3 1/2 year old!  She has a memory like no other and will hold you to anything you tell her!  She loves her baby brother and for the most part loves sharing her things with him, looking out for him and wrestling with him!  She loves to play babies, dress up, doctor, barbies, house, anything imaginative!  She enjoys reading books, loves Doc McStuffin, adores her teacher Mrs. Williams, is crazy about candy corn, likes to pray for others at bedtime and brings us more and more joy each day!

I love you so much love bug!

No comments: