Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Bun in the Oven

Tonight some of my sweet friends gave us a baby shower and it was precious! Mom and I couldn't believe how creative and thoughtful they were with everything. The theme was A Bun in the Oven complete with a little red retro oven, sliders, hamburger cupcakes, sugar cookie french fries and lots of other yummy treats! They all even dressed to match the theme and without knowing it so did I. It was a shower for all my sweet Beltway friends from Bunco, bible study and Life Group. I'm so blessed by the relationships of these women and thankful that God has brought them into my life these past 2 years. They have covered me in prayer, encouraged me, made me laugh (especially Sherry) and shared life with me! We had a wonderful time fellowshiping together last night, playing a fun little Q&A game about my wishes for Jett and looking at all the precious things they brought for our sweet baby boy!