Saturday, March 12, 2011

Overly Ambitious

Okay so obviously I'm a little overly ambitious... you might or might not have noticed I've missed What's Happening Wednesday and Thursday's Talent two weeks in a row. I also have removed my post on the 30 for 30 Remix because the truth is I don't have the time, the desire or energy to do it. So going forward What's Happening Wednesday and Thursday's Talent will just be random posts when time, energy and desire allow for them. And for the most part this blog will continue to be a tribute to my little love who is about to be 2! And yes I did shed some tears this morning as I was working on the music for her 2 year video! Where did the time go? How is it possible I want her to stay little and always be my little snuggly baby but at the same time each new stage brings so much joy and laughter to our home it makes me look forward to the next!

No comments: