Sunday, March 7, 2010

Charming Easter Gift Idea


I just had to share this precious idea for an Easter gift especially for you moms with little girls and of course I had to include some pics of my sweet girl in her charm necklace. Looking for a different idea for your someone special for Easter- how about Stella and Dot charms? First choose your base- chain, silk ribbon (perfect for little girls), or bracelet. Next choose the perfect charms for your someone special. These will make great gifts for daughters, mothers, teachers, coworkers and friends. You can put each piece in a seperate egg to make revealing the special piece you designed more exciting! Call or email me with your order or you can go directly to my website to purchase- www.stelladot.com/aubreygj

1 comment:

Erin and Anthony said...

Cute pics, Aubrey! You and Ava are so photogenic!! I love the charm necklace idea. Too bad I won't have a little girl to try it out on :( But, we're excited about our boy-to-be :)