Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Seven Years!

Justin and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on October 12th. It is hard to believe it has been 7 years- that sounds like such a long time. We’ve been through a lot together and every year and every trial seems to bring us closer. I’m very thankful to have such a loving and thoughtful man in my life. I always knew he would be a wonderful father because he has always taken such good care of me. I love that he is so involved and hands on with Ava, she is a very lucky girl to have such a loving daddy. On our anniversary we got to enjoy dinner and a movie together while Nana and Pop watched Ava. He has been working really hard on our anniversary gift, a patio for the backyard. He has done all the framing and rebar work himself with the help of a friend and they should be coming out this week to pour the concrete. I have to say I’m pretty proud of him! He has put a lot of hard work and time into it. When it is complete I’ll post some pictures.

No comments: