Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Month Gone By

Well so far our fall has proved to be busy as it always seems to be, the reason I’m so late in getting around to a new post. I love this time of year- the cooler weather, turning leaves and quickly approaching holidays. What I don’t love is the illness this weather seems to bring with it. We’ve all been a little under the weather and Ava Kate had her first ear infection and it absolutely kills me to see her not feeling good. I think we have all pretty much recovered now though. It is hard to believe she is already 7 months and that her one year birthday is quickly approaching. Sometimes I want to tell her to slow down and stop growing up! She is quite a flirt! She loves guys- in fact her teachers at MDO have told me that multiple times. Looks like Justin might have his hands full down the road! She is getting more independent, more vocal and more mobile. She still smiles all over her face. She continues to thrive at almost 22 pounds now. When we are out and about she is constantly looking for someone new to engage with her big smile and her eyebrow raising. She loves to zoom through the house in her walker. She also has learned to spend more time playing independently in her room with her toys. Even though she is keeping us from getting much sleep at night she is still a constant source of joy to us and our families!







3 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is SO beautiful Aubrey! And she is getting so big! But that is what they are supposed to do. Even if it seems to fast some times :)

Baby McMinn said...

She is so cute! If you figure out how to make them stop growing let me know. It goes so fast but it is so much fun.

Kimberly said...

I just smile when I see her! I love that girl!