Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Fun!

We have been having lots of fun lately with family and friends and wanted to share some pictures of our recent outings with Ava Kate!
Dinner at Spano's with Greg, Andrea & Stone
Enjoying the parade with Lily and Tessa
Daddy and I had a fun date together at the parade while mommy was getting her hair done.
I love Shelly!
And Matt!
Pizza and movie night with Pop and Nana
I save some of my biggest smiles for my Pop!
My first trip to the fair with mommy & daddy
& Nana & Keller!
Riding the merry go round for the first time- I loved it!
I can't wait until I'm old enough to ride the roller coaster with Nana and Keller!
Daddy and Keller coming out of the Fun House
I sure did love the petting zoo and all the animals!
I thought the donkeys were especially funny- they made me laugh and laugh!
Looking at the little goats with daddy
Riding the merry go round with daddy and this time I got to sit on a horse and I lost my shoe!
Something else I have to look forward to in a few years- going down the giant slide with daddy and Keller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun at the parade with Ava Kate. Everyone who passed by on the floats kept shouting, "Look at that adorable baby!" She is so much fun! Lily is looking forward to many more fun outings with her friend Ava.