Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years

Happy New Years from our family to yours!  Wishing you a blessed year ahead!


Our New Years turned out to be one of the best I can remember!  We went to a progressive dinner New Years party in Fairway with several of our friends.  It was a perfect night, good food and drinks, lots of old and new friends and the best part was the DJ and dancing at the dessert house!  I danced until my feet were killing me and Justin busted out his moves in fact I would say he was the center of the dance floor anytime he was on it!  We danced together all the time when we were first dating so it was fun to get to do something together that we both love so much!




In the bathroom getting all glittered up with three of my favorite girls!


King of the dance floor!


New Years Day we hung around the house, did some shopping with our Christmas money, got a new rug and ottoman for the living room...


then we went to mom and dad's for New Years Day dinner.  Jett wanted to ride on Nana's rooster!


I made dripped beef,


kale for our greens,


and chocolate chunk bread pudding for dessert!


We had some sparkling cider


even Jett got some


and we toasted to the New Year!





No comments: