Friday, August 17, 2012

Mommy Daughter Date Night

Recently Ava Kate and I went to a Mommy Daughter Date Night at the country club with a bunch of friends and there little ones. It was right up this little girls alley. They had people doing hair, nails and makeup for the girls. Ava Kate chose a fancy braid, pink and green nail polish and blue eyeshadow. After they got all dolled up they had boas and jewelry for the girls to put on. Then we got to take pictures together in the photo booth and last but certainly not least was the fashion show the girls put on complete with a runway! It was so fun and watching the girls do their walks was priceless! My sometimes shy girl was not shy at all once she was on that stage in fact they could hardly get her off of it! But my phone died and I didn't have my camera so I'm hoping someone will pass along some of the pictures they got.

No comments: