Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Christmas Photo Without Santa!


Well today's advent activity was going to be visiting Santa however since we have a little girl that wants absolutely nothing to do with Santa Claus and is in fact terrified of him we decided to change our plans. When I put out our stockings, Ava Kate said "look big socks!". I explained those are stockings and Santa puts presents in them. The rest of that evening she would say in a terrified voice, "I don't want to say hi to Santa." I guess she thought he was coming that night. Anytime we go anywhere and his name is brought up she wants to be sure he is nowhere around. So when I found out Kids Village and Erin Palmer were teaming up to do some short Christmas photo sessions in the store without a Santa Claus I figured we would probably be a lot more likely to get a good photo of the kids there.


No comments: