Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finishing Touches

This week we added the final finishing touches to Jett's nursery! Other than some reorganization of closets and dresser drawers it is all ready for our sweet boy! Ava Kate loves to go and play in there and already refers to it as Jett's room. I think the visual signs that he is coming are helping her get more prepared and more excited about his arrival.

We also put some finishing touches on Ava Kate's big girl room. Since we moved the changing table out of her room and into the nursery we decided to move her little kitchen and table and chairs to her room and she has really loved having it in there. I also decided to make her bulletin board to display photos and her artwork on.

The owl pillow I found on Etsy and Nana made the polka dot pillow to coordinate with it!



In both of the kids rooms I wanted to incorporate some scriptures so Justin and I searched together for some that we want to pray over and encourage Ava and Jett with. I've been doing the Beth Moore, Believing God bible study and she has talked a lot of the importance of praying scripture and choosing specific scriptures for loved ones in your life. For Jett I printed and framed a couple of scriptures and for Ava Kate's room I printed several scriptures to add to her new bulletin board.




The finished nursery!





My baby's big girl room!


No comments: