Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Years!

We got to spend New Years Eve with 4 of our favorite people, the Phelps and the Muzechenkos! We started off with dinner at the Beehive and didn't even mind the hour long wait because it was more time for visiting. After dinner we all came back to our house for drinks and dessert, Stephanie's yummy buttermilk pie and my first attempt at chocolate chunk bread pudding. We had a lot of laughs at each other's expense playing Dance Central on the Kinect! There are photos but I was told I could not post them so you'll just have to use your imagination! I love these sweet friends and can't think of a better way we could have spent our New Years Eve!

2 comments:

mattandshell said...

Thank you Aubrey for not posting the pics of me dancing to Lady Ga Ga,it was a lot of fun! Glad we got to ring in 2011 with you guys and thanks for the delicious desert.

Anonymous said...

Love you too!! And thanks for posting them in black and white since I look so washed out in the color copy! It was a fun night...see you Saturday, I will pick yall up.

By the way I love your new bedroom!!