Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Water Babies

One of our favorite past times lately has been swimming. These pics were too funny not to share especially the ones of Keller snorkling in the wading pool while laying on a float as big as the pool. As you can see Ava is very into climbing these days and loves to stand on chairs and anything else she get on top of, I think she is going to be a daredevil like her daddy. I had hoped she wouldn't be afraid of everything like me and I think I got more than I wished for! Her and Keller have the sweetest relationship, they absolutely are crazy about each other, it is precious to see them together. The last photo is of her and Keller's dad, Adam. I had to include this one because it has taken her a while to warm up to him but now she loves him and this photo of them was just too cute.







No comments: